Wednesday 10 October 2012

Cozy Calling

I don't know about you, but my favourite place durning the cold months of winter is my bedroom. That's where I find myself wrapped in the warmest of blankets and in the arms of pure comfort. I like to think that its the one place that has our names written on it, its home within the home.

To obtain and maintain that comfort I do have a few essentials that must be presence.

Blankets, Blankets, Blankets!


Pinned Image

I find think large knits help to create a super relaxed feel to the room and are extra cozy on those cold nights.

Pinned Image

Destination Bed! Even the wall art are is captivating.

Pinned Image

Ready, Set, Rest- Love how smooth this looks!

Pillows and More Pillows

Pinned Image

Textured Head Rest- So much to love about these kinds of pillows, soft to the the touch and what a great way to add colour and pattern.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image               Pinned Image

Pinned Image

The more the merrier here! Love the look and feel of lots of pillows!

One more Must Have...

Pinned Image

Candle light not only add romance, they give just about any room,  a soothing and calming vibe.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image  Pinned Image



Heading into my cozy zone now after a long day!
A great way to end a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Antoinette,
"Makinh it happen with every Push"

Photos via :Pinterest.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger