Monday 8 October 2012

Branching out into Fall


The idea of  bringing the outdoors in during the fall season never fails to awaken new creativity.  I really enjoy walking into a space and finding pieces of the outdoors being used as decor. The look of branches maybe my favourite, it just seems to add a real feel of relaxation and volume to a room. I also like the fact they are easy to get a hold of this time of year, many home owners do their tree cutting now and are usually happy to share with you : )

For my last window project I used some branches I picked up from one of my neighbours. It made for a fun and very useful prop in my display.



























Visual Display- PushInteriors

I was able to hang scarves and jewellery for a boutique store I was working with. It was super easy to work with the branches and really-what a great way to bring on the presence of fall.


The Purposed Branch

Pinned Image

Multi-purpose

Not only beautiful laying branches can also service as very useful house whole decor item The possibilities are endless.


Wardrobe Wood


Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image Pinned Image

From the bathroom to kitchen.... any fun uses running through your head yet? : )

Pinned Image    Pinned Image

For all things we come across in our daily lives I am loving branches and the endless creative they offer. I'm currently working on some of Christmas decorations, and can not wait to show you just how I will give new life to found branches.

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Antoinette,
"Making it happen with ever Push"

Photos Via- Pinterest.com







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger