Wednesday 11 July 2012

Vintage Euro

Ever walked into a place and thought, this is it! That was the feeling that greeted me when I first stepped into this neighbourhood gem. My eyes were instantly filled with touches of vintage goodies mixed with the warm welcoming elements of nature. As I made my way around on beautiful hard wood floors, I could see a little something for the home, the garden, body and the cutest selection of children's wear and accessories.  

Meet the owner of Rizo Lola & Company!

Victoria, a seasoned entrepreneur, wife and mother to two. With an incredible sense of style she makes no mistake in giving every corner of her store that signature look. Her great decorating styles also placed her home as a feature in Style at Home magazine http://www.styleathome.com/ Before embarking on life as a business owner, she spent time working as a makeup artist  for film productions. Driven by a passionate for vintage European styles, Victoria knew just where she wanted her next career move to take her.This move landed her where she happily sits today, surrounded by the charms of her earlier life in Europe.

The store locted in Etobicoke ON, has been in business for over six years and appeals to a wide range of customers. I asked Victoria, "what was most important to her when it comes to her clients"  and with a smiling face she replied`` I want them to feel warmth, comfort and relaxation whenever they enter the store." With that being said, she spares no creative measures to bring that vibe into the environment. Taking strong pride in what makes her clients visit one to remember, she makes it a point to keep the store filled with new merchandise, allowing for each visit to be a fresh and new shopping experience. 

Glass Touches of Decor



Dining Goodness






Love this, beautiful Mercury!

The Indoor, Outdoor Garden

 


Love these garden pot label picks!












Not to be missed, Victoria's love of birds. 

Body Treats

























Welcome to the spa!- Nature body products



Make it a gift - Put the spa in a basket!

The charm of Children













































Picture it, cuddle it, give it to baby- This was such a sweet spot in the store!

 


Today I end this post with happy thoughts of the next time I will make my way back to the little charm of Europe!www.rizololaandcompany.com/ Not only do I love the products here, the customer service is fantastic! Thank you so very much Victoria and Linda for all your time!!

There Facebook page is also filled with more great pics and constant updates:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rizo-Lola-Company/109363272488898

Antoinette,

``Making it happen with every PUSH``

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soo much to share this marvelous place!!! I love what you show in your pictures. I can see for the style of the store that you had a lot of fun there!!!! I probably pay this store a visit too.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger