Tuesday 17 July 2012

Dior Dreaming

Much like a dream full of the most beautiful colours, shapes and textures, so is the Christian Dior resort 2013 collection. I'm most moved by the unique cuts in styles paired with just the right fabrics and patterns. This collection has truly awoken my creative soul as I begin to think of the translation from the runway into our interiors, imagine the possibilities!

Black and White Perfection

I love the use of black and white just about anywhere. Maybe its the classic note that it evokes or its strong beauty. With Dior it's easy to see the execution of 
well thought out ways to bring black and white together seamlessly.








 Brights of Beauty

Effortlessly these looks of colour make a bold statement. With such an array of design selection Dior's Resort 2013 absolutely a joy to look at. When I see these colours I feel a sense of jubilee, they hint that great things are on the way in the world of design!









Thanks for stopping by!
Antoinette,
"Making it happen with every PUSH"

Photos Via: http://www.vogue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger