Friday 20 July 2012

Creative Soul Fridays

Starting today, I would like to bring to you a new fun bit on my blog for Fridays. I am calling it my Creative Soul Friday. I will make a selection of some of my favourite design pieces and ideas that I come across durning the course of my week. I will then share them with you in hopes you will be inspired  in much the same way I have been. 

So for my first Creative Soul Friday I' m sharing some fun Stoargae DIY ideas.

Pinned Image

The round Space Saver- Love all the different sizes and how this look could also work has a great display shelf.

Pinned Image

Keep it simple, keep it natural- I think this is one I may have to try real soon!

Pinned Image

Crates, boxes, bins, take to the wall!- Another creative way to re-purpose with style.

Pinned Image

No wine here, just a real fun storage solution- An old wine rack and some large cups. Let your markers, pens, and small tools find a new home!

Pinned Image

Give Vintage New beginnings.- It may just be time to pull out that old suitcase that's been collecting dust in the attic, brush it off and give it that diy magic. 

A diy storage solution can be a really great way to bring your creative side out without spending a ton. Its also a great time to take a look around at items that may have lost their appeal and give them new life!

Heres to the DIYer in you!

Thank you for stopping by!
Antoinette,
"Making it happen with every PUSH"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger