Saturday 30 June 2012

Happy Canada Day!!

With the sky full of sunshine and great weather, I would have to say we are in for a fantastic weekend! I will be spending mine with my family and friends enjoying great food, tons of laughter and some amazing fire works! When our family gets together over this holiday, we always spend some time talking about what it is that we love so much about Canada. For me, it is always my love of the people, landscapes and endless possibilities for following your dreams.

Lets bring on the Red and white Good-times!

Pinned Image
 The great outdoor event! Love this classy vibe on red.

Pinned Image
O my! Red and White never looked so good! Remember almost everyone loves cupcakes!


Pinned Image

How`s this for a Red and white fun having!

Pinned Image
The part of Canada celebrations is the endless ways of having fun! Whatever you get this weekend I want to wish eveyone a HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Antoinette,

Making it happen with every PUSH!

Photo Via: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger