Friday 5 April 2013

Brass Roots

By now I'm sure you've seen trending brass objects in one place or another. I truly love the come back as I use to collect brass items and would go hunting for my latest find. My collection has however, taken a back seat in means of finding all the other things that have come to take space in my eclectic soundings. This may just be time to do at little update on that collection : ) You with me,

Brass of India

traditional Indian brass tea and coffee pots ... a bit of exotica ... :)

Indian Brass Pitchers

Moody Brass

In a mood for brass.

brass

Brass Light

http://gudyh.uibc3.com/files/2012/05/jakecurtis_forhouseandgarden.jpg

Polished, simple brass designs are on trend for 2013. 

Soane handmade unfinished brass Owl lantern


With Design Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger